On March 6, 1913 on Primorskiy prospect in the district of Staraya Derevnya a Buddhist temple was opened
The building was projected by a Russian architect Gavriil Baranovsky and the money for construction were raised through donations. All the ceremonial implements were brought from Beijing and Dolonnore. The dedication of the temple was completed only two and a half years after the opening.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Primorskiy prospect, 91