Closing ceremony of Chinese New Year celebrations in St. Petersburg
An event dedicated to the completion of the City Festival "Chinese New Year – Happy Spring Holiday 2018" will be held in Saint Petersburg Theatre for Children "Zazerkalye" on March 2nd.
In the year 2018 The Happy Spring Holiday is celebrated in 400 cities, 130 countries. A list, which includes eight of the world's most important projects, was compiled by Chinese Government; Saint Petersburg is the only Russian city that got there.
Within the framework of the cultural and educational program of the festival there are already were held performances of St. Petersburg and Chinese creative groups, the festival of Chinese cinema, exhibitions, workshops and lectures on the art and history of China. For business circles and expert community was organized the III St Petersburg-Chinese forum in the Russian-Chinese Business Park and the II Russian-Chinese Economic Forum "Eastern perspective of the North-Western Region.”
The closing ceremony will be a final of the Chinese New Year celebration in St. Petersburg. Representatives of the St. Petersburg Association of Chinese language guides-translators have prepared a creative congratulation program with reading of love poems in Chinese language, dancing-improvisations under Chinese music and singing in Chinese.
Whole this event would be especially interesting for those who have children.
The program of the event:
- Performance of students of the Martial Arts Development Center GONG
- Thematic choreographic composition performed by ensemble “Arabesque"
- Creative congratulation program from St. Petersburg Association of Chinese language guides-translators
- Russian State Institute of Performing Arts first-year students show
- A play “The Tale the tale of the nightingale, Emperor and Death” by A. Petrov, which is based on the tale of Hans Christian Andersen “The Nightingale”
Among the guests: Chairman of the Committee for Tourism Development of St. Petersburg Andrei Mushkarev, Chairman of the Committee for External Relations of St. Petersburg Evgeny Grigoriev, Chairman of The Committee for Culture of Saint-Petersburg Konstantin Sukhenko, Director of Theatre "Zazerkalye" Amir Mustakimov, Artistic Director of Theatre "Zazerkalye" Alexander Petrov.
Event begins in 18:00 o’clock.