On May 23, 1911 the monument to the destroyer «Steregoustshiy» («Guardian») was opened in Alexandrovskiy park
The moument was created by a sculptor Konstatin Izenberg and an arhitect Alexander von Hohen. The Emperor Nicholas II, Pyotr Stolypin and Mikhail Rodzianko attended the opening ceremony. The original idea of the monument implied water pouring through the kingston valve. So it was until it was stopped in order to protect the monument from decay.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Kronverksky pr.