On July 10, 1941 the General Command of the North-Western direction, headed by marshal K. Voroshilov, was established
General Command was an intermediate body of military strategic command of the Soviet Army in the World War II. The General Command of the North-Western direction controlled two of the Baltic fleet divisions. This General Command worked till August 27, 1941.
- Address: St.Petersburg, Angliiskay naberezhnaya, 44