According to the text of the resolution, since December 4:
- The access of visitors to aqua parks and aquariums is prohibited;
- The work of museums, exhibitions, theatres, and other organizations of performing arts is suspended in the buildings of shopping centers;
- It is prohibited for children under 16 years to enter events held by theatres and other organizations of the performing arts.
Also, since December 4, the requirements for holding both indoor and outdoor events of more than 50 people are tightened. The maximum allowable number of visitors will be determined by the executive authorities of St. Petersburg, based on the constructive and other features of the venue, the availability of the necessary equipment, as well as the sufficiency of forces and means to ensure the safety of the event. Organizers of events and legal owners of buildings, structures and constructions (compartments there), which events are held in must ensure compliance with all requirements, restrictions and conditions for holding such events.
Since December 4, the possibility of occupancy of concert halls, halls in theatres and cinemas over 25% is canceled for cases when tickets for them were sold in large quantities before November 18.
From December 14 to January 15, it is prohibited to implement additional general development programs in the premises of both state and private organizations of additional education that implement these programs.
During the period of New Year's holidays, additional requirements are established for the operation of catering establishments.
From December 25 to December 29 and from January 4 to January 10, catering establishments will not be able to receive visitors in the evening and at night, namely from 19.00 to 6.00.
From December 30 to January 3, the work of catering establishments is completely suspended.
These restrictions will not apply to industrial canteens, delivery, take-away service, and catering establishments at railway stations, airport terminal and petrol stations. At the same time, the previously established restrictions for food courts, food places and catering establishments located in shopping centers continue to operate.
From December 30 to January 10, it is prohibited:
- Access of visitors to museums, theatres, other performing arts organizations, exhibitions and concerts, unless otherwise provided by Rospotrebnadzor after December 2;
- Holding any events in the premises of more than 50 people, unless otherwise provided by Rospotrebnadzor after December 2;
- Visitor access to the Leningrad Zoo;
- Activities of transporting passengers by buses on tourist or excursion routes.
Theatres, other performing arts organizations and museums are advised to refund full ticket prices to persons over 65 and those with chronic diseases, as they need to comply with a self-isolation regime.
All organizations (individual entrepreneurs) need to strengthen the implementation of measures for the disinfection of contact surfaces in public places, including on the territory of trade and consumer services, railway stations, airport, public transport stations, in all types of public transport, including taxi.