According to the ministry, on February 20, due to the football match of the Zenit club at the Gazprom Arena stadium, the movement of vehicles will be stopped:
- from 00.00 to 24.00 on 20.02.2021 - along Savina Street in the direction from Petrovskaya Square to Bolshoy Petrovsky Bridge, Bolshoy Petrovsky Bridge in the direction from Savina Street to Yuzhnaya Road, nab. Rowing Canal in the direction from Bodrov Lane to Road, Krestovsky Ave. In the direction from Ryukhina st. to Yuzhnaya Road, Yuzhnaya Road in the direction from Krestovsky Ave. to Tennisnaya Alley, Severnaya Road in the direction from Bodrov Lane to Velosipednaya Alley;
- from 14.00 to 20.00 - along Ryukhina Street in the direction from the passage along the building #1 along Kemskaya Street to Morskoy Ave.;
- from 14.00 to 20.00 - on. Martynova emb. from Ryukhina St. to nab. Rowing Canal and Tennis Alley in the direction of the Southern Road, Bicycle Alley in the direction of the North Road;
- from 17.00 to 21.00 - along Yakhtennaya St. from Savushkina St. to Yakhtenny Bridge, Primorskiy Ave. from Begovaya St. to Yakhtennaya St.
In addition, on February 20, from 14.00 to 20.00, two-way traffic will be introduced along the Tennisnaya and Velosipednaya Alleys.
Traffic will also be restricted:
- from 14.00 to 20.00 - on Krestovsky Ave. beyond the intersection with Ryukhina St. in the direction of the Southern road;
- from 17.00 to 21.00 - when leaving the adjacent territory of the odd side of Yakhtennaya Street.
Additionally, from 00.00 to 24.00, it will be prohibited to stop vehicles on the Severnaya Road, Yuzhnaya Road, Bodrov Lane, Ryukhina Street from the Severnaya Road to Krestovsky Ave., Morskoy Ave. from Dynamovskaya st. to Ryukhina st., Krestovsky Ave. from Sportivnaya st. to Yuzhnaya Road, Yakhtennaya st. from Savushkina st. to Yakhtenny Bridge and the odd side of Savina st.
Photo: Willi Heidelbach/pixabay.com