On Monday, April 12, the Vasileostrovsky garden, which had previously been closed for drying, became available again for citizens of Petersburg and guests of our city. In total, at the beginning of April, walks in 87 gardens, parks and squares were limited in St. Petersburg. Ten of them were opened last week, after experts from the Committee for Improvement positively assessed the state of their territories.
13 more parks and squares are planned to open on Tuesday. It:
- Park of Heroes-Firefighters between Sofiyskaya st., St. Dimitrov and Bukharestskaya street;
- square on st. Bely Kuna, 24, bldg. one;
- square on st. Turku from Belgradskaya st. to Budapest Street;
- square on Kupchinskaya st. between house 4, bldg. 1 and 6/4, bldg. one;
- a square on Budapestskaya st. from Plovdivskaya st. to M. Kashtanovaya Alley;
- a public garden on Kupchinskaya st., 29, bldg. 1, d. 25/11;
- a public garden at the intersection of Bukharestskaya st. and st. Fucik;
- Fedorovskiy square on Dunaiskiy prospect between Zagreb boulevard and Bukharestskaya street;
- a public garden on Sofiyskaya st. between house 32, bldg. 1, d. 34, bldg. 2 and 38, bldg. one;
- a public garden between M. Karpatskaya st. and Karpatskaya st. opposite house 23, bldg. 1, on M. Karpatskaya street;
- a public garden in Alpiysky lane, between house 23, bldg. 1 and 49, bldg. 1, on Budapest Street;
- a public garden in Alpiysky lane, 26;
- a public garden on Kurskaya st. west of 45, Voronezh street;
In addition, on Wednesday, April 14, a park at Instrumentalshikov st. 15.
Let us remind you that drying out gardens, parks and squares is a necessary measure. In spring, the paths, filled with the moisture of melted snow and ice, need "rest" in order to quickly come to a normative state. According to the technological regulations, "holidays" for the territories of green spaces can last from March 25 to May 1. At the same time, the Committee for Improvement is guided by the weather and the actual state of facilities, so some city gardens and parks open ahead of time.