Small Chinese bridges, located on the Krestovy canal, cross two alleys coming from the Alexander Palace to the Large Caprice.
Originally there were wooden bridges, built by Charles Cameron project in 1781: the porticos on columns supported a curved roof, painted "like fish scales." Twelve gilded tin weathervanes were installed on them. The columns were decorated with paintings in the form of flower garlands, and the ceiling, the ends of roofs and the balustrade were decorated with "the Chinese taste."
In 1786 the old bridges were replaced with metal ones, but on the model of the former wooden bridges built by Cameron.
Bridges were restored in 2011.