St. Petersburg CityPass – a key to the city
St. Petersburg CityPass is a single ticket to all the main attractions of the northern capital.
Free visit to more than 20 museums and galleries of St. Petersburg
Free double-decker City Sightseeing Bus tour
Four free river and sea tours
Free hiking tour around the historical center of St. Petersburg
Discounts and privileges in cafes, bars, restaurants, and on taxi rides
Free calls and internet for the first 24 hours
Glossy guide in Russian and English
City maps showing CityPass and subway objects
Free audio guides on your smartphone
With the St. Petersburg CityPass in hand, you can visit the Russian Museum, the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, the Peter and Paul Fortress, the Auroracruiser, and more than 20 museums, take a tour ride on double-decker buses and riverboats, see the city center from a bird’s-eye view, and domany other things that will remain in your memory for lifetime. No more buying tickets. Free entry to the most popular objects is guaranteed, saving you both time and money. For entry, just present the St. Petersburg CityPass at the box office.
The countdown of a CityPass validitytimebegins from the moment of the first visit, after which it can be used for two, three or five days (48, 72 or 120 hours). Next you have adventures non-stop.
The St. Petersburg CityPasssingle ticket can be purchasedon www.russiacitypass.com or at one of the salepoints in the city center, which are listed on the website. When you purchase online, you can receive an e-mail voucher that can be exchanged for the St. Petersburg CityPass at anypickup point, or arrange courier delivery
- City tourist information office “Visit Petersburg” on St. Isaac’s Square (4/1 St. Isaac’s Square, St. Petersburg). Working hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m. daily;
- City tourist information office “Visit Petersburg” on Palace Square (1a Palace Square, St. Petersburg). Working hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m. daily;
- City tourist information office “Visit Petersburg” on Vosstaniya Square (10 LigovskyAvenue, building 1, St. Petersburg). Working hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m. daily;
- Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines (2 Konyushennaya Square, building B, St. Petersburg). Working hours: from 11:00 a.m. to 07:00 p.m. daily;
- Mobile selling point “City Sightseeing St. Petersburg” at St. Isaac’s Cathedral (4 St. Isaac's Square, St. Petersburg, to the right of the main entrance to St. Isaac’s Cathedral). Working hours: from 10:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. daily;
- M-Hotel (2 Krylova Lane, St. Petersburg). Working hours: daily and around the clock.
St. Petersburg CityPass pickup points in St. Petersburg:
Museum of Soviet Arcade Machines (2 Konyushennaya Square, building B, St. Petersburg). Working hours: from 11:00 a.m. to 08:00 p.m. daily.
- Pay once and do not buy tickets to museums or toursanymore.
- Entry to major attractions such as St. Isaac’s Cathedral, the Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood, the Russian Museum, and more than 20 museums and galleries.
- All of St. Petersburg and its suburbswith river and sea tourson speedboats and comfortable ships.
- Discounts and privileges in the best restaurants, bars and cafes, as well as on taxi rides.
- Become a real traveler with multilingual audio guides.
- A glossy guide with description of attractions, city map and subway is attached as a gift.
Details on the Russia CityPass website (www.russiacitypass.com).