Joining the Petrograd Side with the Vyborg Side across the Bolshaya Nevka River
Grenadersky Bridge takes its name from the barracks of the Grenadiers Guards nearby. A pontoon bridge stood on or near this site from 1758, but was moved upstream half a century later to the site of the Sampsonevsky Bridge. The current bridge dates from only 1975, and is constructed from metal and granite-clad reinforced concrete. The Grenadersky Bridge is directly connected to Aptekarsky Bridge across the Karpovka River.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Grenadersky most