The history of the building stems from 1740 when it was the house of accountant Obuhov.
In the 19th century the building was subject to many remodellings.
Finally in 1980 the building was disassembled down to rock bottom and renewed according to the plan of the architect R.B. Berngard.
- Address: St. Petersburg, Bolshya Morskaya ul., 29
- Phone Number: +7(800)100-24-24
- Site: https://www.vtb.ru